Learn the Art of Lettering!
Come learn the art of lettering with Adrienne Castleton from Pocketful of Letters! This is a beginner’s guide workshop to Modern and Brush Calligraphy. We’ll start with the basics—everything from what tools to use, how to hold your pen, and basic shapes. Then we’ll go through the alphabet together, taking it slow, one letter at a time. Come have fun with us as we learn to letter together!
What you get: “Learn to Letter: Beginner’s Guide to Modern and Brush Calligraphy”, which includes detailed instructions on how to get started, a variety of hand-lettered fonts to learn from, a banner & flourishing guide, and a numbers & symbols page. Also included are all the tools you’ll need: tracing paper and the brush pens all the pro’s use!
- December 16th at 10 AM
- Taught by Pocketful of Letters
- Brunch with cozy hot chocolate
- Instruction and all materials
- “Learn to Letter: Beginner’s Guide to Modern and Brush Calligraphy”
- Tracing paper & brush pens
- Swag bag tote filled with coupons and small gifts
- 10% off all your shopping at S&H the day of the workshop
Held at our pop-up Christmas Makers Market at The Gateway Mall