No celebration is complete without a cake! And a delicious and beautifully decorated buttercream cake makes any celebration even more fun! In this beginners class I will be sharing my tips and tricks to making the perfect cake. We will discuss essential ingredients, baking tips, techniques and a few special secrets! Each student will decorate their own ombre rosette cake to take home and share with their family. They will also receive a turntable, angled spatula, cake scraper, 1M Wilton tip, and some of my favorite hand crafted cake recipes. Everything you need to be successful at home!
- December 15th at 6 PM
- Taught by The Sugar House Bakery
- Dinner and Drinks included
- Instruction and all materials including: turntable, angled spatula, cake scraper, 1M Wilton tip, and recipes
- Swag bag tote filled with coupons and small gifts
- 10% off all your shopping at S&H the day of the workshop
Held at our pop-up Christmas Makers Market at The Gateway Mall