Our bestselling basket size adds a small pop of texture to any tabletop, desk, counter, or wall space.
This incredibly versatile fair trade bowl can transform any wall in your home when paired with other bowls or plates for a vibrant and composed feel. It is also a perfect accent to any bookshelf or home office as desk organization. We recommend matching your small woven basket with your favorite throw pillows and decorative accessories in your living room, using as a jewelry holder in your bedroom, or as a catch-all for keys on your entryway furniture. A hand-stitched loop is on the back of each Rwanda basket so you can instantly enjoy this piece of ready to hang wall art.
Although it is small, it's function and uniqueness is mighty!
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 6” D x 2” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of a kind piece takes weeks to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun & Fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.